The evolution of the Prabal woman continues this season with feminine yet strong designs hitting the runway for FW17. We went behind-the-scenes with hair stylist, Anthony Turner, as he worked his magic—using Hot Tools and Wella—to create a modern take on an everyday classic.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep the hair with WELLA EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray layering it densely all over, and dry using the Hot Tools Tourmaline Turbo Ionic Dryer.
- Once it’s all dried in use the Hot Tools Soft Grip Paddle Cushion Brush to smooth it out and create a very deep side part on the left.
- Rub the WELLA EIMI Rugged Texture Matte Texturizing Paste into the crown to give it that sleek look.
- Push the front, right section of the hair towards the face, creating a small bump in the front. Break up the hair with fingers for that “lived-in” texture.
- Pull the hair back into a tight ponytail in the dead center of the back of the head.
- Wrap strands around the Hot Tools 1” CURLBAR (available later this month) in different directions, making it look very natural. Rub in the WELLA EIMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray into the ponytail and break it up.
- Spray the WELLA EIMI Stay Firm Workable Finishing Hairspray all over to complete the sleek look. Let it sit. To finish, blow dry to keep ensure it holds.