Everyone can learn a thing or two when it comes to haircare. About 78% of women are unhappy with the type of hair they possess and are constantly looking for the next best thing to help cure their hair blunders. Tymeka Lawrence, Founder of Brock Beauty, shares her top tips for taking care of your hair.
- Take hair vitamins on a daily basis to help promote healthy hair from the inside out. Vitamins like Hairfinity contain natural ingredients for stronger and more luxurious hair.
- While shopping for your combs and hair brushes, go for the one that is made from natural materials. Mason Pearson All Boar Bristle Hair Brush will help protect your hair from damaged ends.
- Keep your hair-styling tools, especially hair brushes, neat and clean and try to make use of wide-toothed combs to avoid hair fall. The Diane Ionic Extra Wide Comb with Handle is very effective in detangling hair and will cause less friction while brushing.
- Don't pull your hair too tightly while hair styling or doing ponytails. Too much pressure may weaken your hair from the roots and can result in breakage and hair fall.
- While using blow driers don't keep the dryer too close to the scalp and in one position the whole time. Keep the tools at minimum temperature to avoid an overdose of heat to the hair.
- Too many chemicals will end up damaging your hair completely. Avoid shampoo and conditioner that have laurel or laureth sulfates in them.
No matter what kind of hair you have, these tips will help reverse hair damage and prevent more damage from occurring. Be good to your hair and it will be good to you.