There is a special place in my heart for Zang Toi. His boundless energy and ability to deliver timeless designs season after season, continues to endear him to us all. For SS17, he took his inspiration from the “Glorious Giverny Garden” and lead stylist Eiji Yamane, for Macadamia Professional products, was on hand to provide the expertly executed double chignon bun, known as The Perfectly Parisian. She shares with us her step-by-step guide for getting the look. — MacadamiaHair.com
- Evenly distribute Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion, section hair and blow dry.
- Part hair over the left eye moving diagonally to the right side of the head, stopping at the crown.
- Pull back into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck – pulling tightly to ensure the top of the head is smooth and sleek. Using a curling iron, curl the entire ponytail at once to give slight softness and movement.
- Separate ponytail into two sections. Take the left section and curling up; create a large hiding the curls of the newly defined loose bun. Secure with bobby pins and spray with Macadamia Professional Style Lock Strong Hold Hairspray to lock in place.
- Repeat step 4 with the right section of the ponytail, to create a loose, chic double chignon.
- Using a comb, gently smooth out all hair that is pulled back one last time and apply Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream to tame any flyaways.
- To complete the look, liberally spray Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist for added shine and luster.