Contributing to Heaven Has Heels
Heaven Has Heels was created as a platform for emerging, creative talent. If you have a view point, creative outlook or design our readers would love, you can contribute in the following ways:
* Writing Submission
* Photographic Submission
* Brand Submission
We accept submissions to our editorial content in the following categories:
1. Well Heeled Hot Seat: If you feel you are a great fit for this category, submit your answers with a brief bio of why you'd be a great fit for Heaven Has Heels.
2. Opinion Editorial: Have a unique viewpoint? Why not submit your story to Heaven Has Heels about life, love and the pursuit of those extra inches.
Please read and follow the guidelines below to submit an editorial for consideration.
IMAGE FILE SPECIFICATIONS:
- jpg or .TIFF image files only
- Our page dimensions are 8.5” x 11” please keep that in mind when cropping
- Send low res images in your initial submission if accepted, we will ask for high resolution which can be forwarded via Dropbox or WeTransfer
- We pride ourselves on creativity and engaging design and like to include up-and-coming designers as well as established brands
- We do not accept submissions that are overtly sexual or contain nudity
- Editorials must have a minimum of two featured shoe brands and three featured jewelry brands, as well as a selection of ready-to-wear designers
- Style credits must be included in each submission
- Subject line of your email should indicate which issue you are submitting for - issue # or name
- Please send your images in one email
- Click here to submit an editorial
By submitting your editorial for publication in Heaven Has Heels magazine you are stipulating that you own the copyright to these photographs and have permission from the creative team and the copyright holder to submit this editorial. You are granting Heaven Has Heels a non-exclusive license to use the editorial for publication within the pages of the magazine, online, and on social media. Please note: that our issues live online on a number of digital news stands and may be available in the archive for as long as the entity exists.
None of the photographs may be downloaded, copied, distributed or used in a commercial manner. All copyright remains with the owner. Images on this website are not considered public domain and are protected by domestic and international copyright laws.
Please view an example of our published editorials here.